Haiti is a small nation with BIG potential; a Caribbean country ready more than ever to work towards prosperity. It is a land of vast opportunities, rich in natural resources, history, art, and hardworking individuals. There are many benefits to doing business with Haiti:
• Haiti is bordered to the East by the Dominican Republic and surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.
• Close proximity between Haiti’s sea and air ports with the coast of Florida especially the city of Miami. (Construction of the new international airport of Cap Haitian is currently underway.)
• Immediate availability of production resources
• Center for Facilitation of Investments (CFI) offers guidance and support to facilitate administrative and legal formalities.
• Important custom and fiscal incentives offered in the Free Industrial zone and other industrial parks. Vacation from taxes! ( New Industrial park of Caracol near Cap Haitian is nearing completion)
• The Hope law approved by the American Congress benefits companies in the garment industry who extend their supply chain to Haiti by offering duty free treatment on select apparel imports from Haiti.
•Availability of a large and cheap hardworking labor force
• Ideal Political climate, highlighted by an especially motivated government
• A country in the middle of an dynamic period of construction ( due to the earthquake of January 12th, 2010)
• The leadership of a driven and ambitious president determined to affect positive change and development in Haiti.
Think about Haiti for your next investment. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a visit do not hesitate to contact us. The Haitian Government would be honored to welcome you and offer its support. Many organizations like the Center for Investment Facilitation (CFI) are in place to facilitate foreign investments in Haiti and they will happily serve as an intermediary between the state and the private sector.