The General Consulate is headed by the General Consul who is assisted by a team of ten people. It offers the following services.
• Passports services in charge of issuing and renewing passports
• Notary and civil registry services in charge of delivering consular mandates and notarized certificates of birth, death, and marriage of Haitian nationals under its jurisdiction.
• Visas and legal services in charge of issuing visas, certificates, attestations, and sanctioning mandates.
• Social and cultural services in charge of social issues and activities and developing in partnership with other organizations special programs and projects.
• Economic services in charge of stimulating foreign direct investments that will support the creation of jobs in Haiti.
• Political services in charge of promoting Haiti’s real image as well as the government’s political agenda including its economic, social, and cultural achievements.