English version

Travel Certificate

A travel certificate is a travel document that is valid for a short period of time. It replaces the passport to facilitate travel to Haiti of a Haitian National. A parental authorization is required for all minors. The certificate is only valid for one month and one single trip.

Required documents:

• A police report ( in case of loss or theft of passport)

• Any document establishing identity: birth certificate, copy of lost documents, enrollment in the consular registry of Haitian expatriates.

• Copy of the airline ticket

• Two passport-sized, color photos on a white background.  

Processing Fee: $30